Dismembered body found on CTA Blue Line tracks
January 14, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A dismembered body was found early Monday on the CTA Blue Line tracks near the LaSalle station, according to police.
A train conductor found the body, authorities said.
Police launched a death investigation.
The body appeared to have been on the tracks for some time before it was discovered, according to the medical examiner.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store 3 min ago
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Video: Yelp reviews: Phony or Real?
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash 50 min ago
- Woman accused of stealing credit cards from Loop gym 53 min ago
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock
- I-Team finds man wanted by Interpol in Chicago
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Festival Fridays
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
13 min ago