1 dead after car lands in Plainfield creek
January 14, 2013 (PLAINFIELD, Ill.) (WLS) -- One person was killed when a car somehow ended up in a creek in southwest suburban Plainfield, Ill.
The car landed upside down in the water along Route 30 just west of Interstate 55.
The victim has not been identified.
Police are trying to determine what caused to car to go into the water.
- Illinois Lottery bounced checks for 8 winners
- Shootings leave 2 dead, several injured
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Protesters to march against CPS closings
- Man charged with making video in hospital bathroom
- Teens accused of assault, posting on Facebook
- Event to raise awareness about missing persons
- Probe begins after Conn. commuter trains crash 57 min ago
- Astronaut Lovell to dedicate Chicago memorial garden
- IRS probe ignored most influential groups
- Rose, Davies among honorees at Silver Circle Awards
- Maria's final class graduating
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin