1 dead after car lands in Plainfield creek
January 14, 2013 (PLAINFIELD, Ill.) (WLS) -- One person was killed when a car somehow ended up in a creek in southwest suburban Plainfield, Ill.
The car landed upside down in the water along Route 30 just west of Interstate 55.
The victim has not been identified.
Police are trying to determine what caused to car to go into the water.
- Mom allegedly kidnaps 2 sons from Beverly
- Truck driver released after boy dies in Ind. hit-and-run
- South Korea ferry sinks; 287 missing, at least 9 dead
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man stabbed in back on McKinley Park street
- Blackhawks set for playoffs Thursday with STL Blues Game 1 48 min ago
- Bulls 1st round playoff schedule vs Wizards released 56 min ago
- Barrington meeting addresses consequences of 'sexting' 13 min ago
- Skill Champ app designed for children with autism
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- Grand jury indicts Lake Station mayor, wife
- Portland shootout injures officer, kills police dog 25 min ago
- Growing Problem: Stolen Smart Phones
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
- 7 in :77
23 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos