1 dead after car lands in Plainfield creek
January 14, 2013 (PLAINFIELD, Ill.) (WLS) -- One person was killed when a car somehow ended up in a creek in southwest suburban Plainfield, Ill.
The car landed upside down in the water along Route 30 just west of Interstate 55.
The victim has not been identified.
Police are trying to determine what caused to car to go into the water.
- Chicago Weather: Snow to arrive Tuesday
- Kane County relocating animals from Hampshire farm 29 min ago
- Flight 370: Missing Malaysia plane search expands
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 53 min ago
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side shooting 27 min ago
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- 1 dead, 8 injured in Chicago shootings Monday night
- $7 million shoplifting suspect due in court, parents jailed
- 5 hurt in crash on Aurora bridge
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- Photos: Highest-paid musicians, according to...
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
53 min ago
- ABC7 to Go, March 11, 2014
23 min ago
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side...
27 min ago
- Coast Guard cutter Mobile Bay goes to work...
16 min ago