Local Jewel-Osco stores getting 7,000 more flu vaccines
January 14, 2013 (ITASCA, Ill.) (WLS) -- This week, Jewel-Osco will ship about 7,000 additional doses of the flu vaccine to its pharmacies, with deliveries scheduled to begin Tuesday and continue the next day.
About 170 pharmacies should receive some of the additional doses. Delivery dates are based on store locations, so customers are advised to contact their local Jewel-Osco pharmacy for more information.
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Bad Wolf Coffee offers French caneles
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery 58 min ago
- Chicago man killed in Salt Lake City stabbing
- Man ID'd after fatal crash on Ryan-Skyway ramp
- Woman wanted for Wicker Park bank robbery
- BMO Harris Bank branch in Austin robbed
- Baby boy found dead in Logan Square gangway
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- YMCA in Naperville gears up for 'Healthy Kids Day'
- Chris Farley's brother seeks Madison aldermanic seat
- abcnews: Meth Lab Found in Million-Dollar Home