Local Jewel-Osco stores getting 7,000 more flu vaccines
January 14, 2013 (ITASCA, Ill.) (WLS) -- This week, Jewel-Osco will ship about 7,000 additional doses of the flu vaccine to its pharmacies, with deliveries scheduled to begin Tuesday and continue the next day.
About 170 pharmacies should receive some of the additional doses. Delivery dates are based on store locations, so customers are advised to contact their local Jewel-Osco pharmacy for more information.
- Bitter cold expected to last through the weekend
- World mourns Nelson Mandela
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Illinois pension bill private signing questioned
- Local teams playing for Pop Warner football championships
- Chicago speed cameras added on North, South Sides
- Girl, 13, charged in Olympia Fields fatal crash that killed boy
- Hanover Park man charged with indecent solicitation gets $250K...
- Victim ID'd, 2nd car sought after fatal Skokie tree crash
- Loop attorney, nephew charged with sex assault of man
- 'Heart and Soul' - Saturday, Dec. 7, 6 p.m.
- Photos: Christmas Tree Ship arrives at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Made in America 2013: Gift Ideas
- Nelson Mandela condolence books open in...
32 min ago
- Barrington leader trying to prevent next...
50 min ago