Libertyville High School band director fired, accused of 'inappropriate physical relationship' with former student
January 15, 2013 (LIBERTYVILLE, Ill.) (WLS) -- A northwest suburban high school band director has been fired for allegedly having a relationship with a former student.
District 128 officials sent letters to students and their parents that said Jeff Daeschler had what they call "an inappropriate physical relationship" with the student several years ago.
The student has since graduated from Libertyville High School.
School officials will meet with parents Tuesday night to answer questions about the teacher's dismissal.
- Spring-like day followed by snow 8 min ago
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial 5 min ago
- Energy deal to save city money, but not customers 7 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Alvarez, Kirk call to end online sex trafficking 14 min ago
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student 1 min ago
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- Metra train strikes pedestrian in New Lenox
- Photos: Semi overturns, dumps beads on Tri-State
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by...
21 min ago
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
5 min ago
- Alvarez, Kirk call to end online sex...
14 min ago