National Mortgage Settlement deadline nears
January 16, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Time is running out to cash in on a mortgage foreclosure settlement. Friday is the deadline for qualified borrowers who lost their home to foreclosure to file a claim.
Thousands of eligible Illinois residents have yet to file.
The amount of the payments will not be the value of your home. These payments are meant to help pay bills.
To get more information about the national foreclosure settlement you can call 1 (866) 430-8358.
local, leah hope
- Frigid temps, sub-zero wind chills settle in
- Driver questioned in deadly Skokie crash
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Amputee Coalition camp builds support for youth
- Nelson Mandela condolence books open, tribute held
- Schaumburg woman missing since October found
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn for $297M
- Family: Boy, 6, suffers post-traumatic stress after shooting
- Girl, 13, charged in Olympia Fields fatal crash that killed boy
- Making Your Own Candy Canes 15 min ago
- Video: The Ditka you didn't know
- Photos: Christmas Tree Ship arrives at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Alleged Cannibal Run Hotel With Grilling Area 8 min ago