National Mortgage Settlement deadline nears
January 16, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Time is running out to cash in on a mortgage foreclosure settlement. Friday is the deadline for qualified borrowers who lost their home to foreclosure to file a claim.
Thousands of eligible Illinois residents have yet to file.
The amount of the payments will not be the value of your home. These payments are meant to help pay bills.
To get more information about the national foreclosure settlement you can call 1 (866) 430-8358.
local, leah hope
- Lake Shore Drive standoff ends, suspect in custody
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- GOP gubernatorial candidates make last campaign push
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Calif. billionaire buys record life insurance policy
- ON DEMAND: St. Patrick's Day Parade
- abcnews: Honda Recalls 900,000 Odyssey Minivans
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos