Authorities need help to find victims of accused sex offender
January 17, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Officials need the public's help locating more alleged victims of a man suspected of sexual abuse.
Brian Thurman of Melrose Park is charged with predatory criminal sexual assault involving an 11-year-old girl, according to a press release from the Cook County Sheriff's office.
Witnesses told detectives that they've seen the man with young girls around his Leyden Township motel room, authorities said. .
Thurman has been known to hang around Chicago's Northwest Side and the Mannheim Road area, according to officials..
Anyone with information should contact the Cook County Sheriff's Detective Unit at 708-865-4896.
- Teen dead after car chase and shooting
- Ashland bridge moved to new location on Western Avenue
- South Korea ferry captain, 2 crew members arrested
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Police: 2 males found dead in South Side residence
- Man appears in court with part of ear bitten off 46 min ago
- 1 dead, 4 hurt in crash on transition ramp on freeway
- Woman dies after being rescued from Lake Michigan
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Missing boy's body found off Mass. highway 18 min ago
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake