District 46 teachers strike continues for 3rd day
January 17, 2013 (WLS) -- Teachers in far north suburban Lake County remain on strike.
Friday will be a third day of cancelled classes for students.
The union and officials from Community School District 46 failed to reach agreement Thursday and the two sides won't meet again until Sunday.
The school district serves 4000 students in seven communities.
- Chicago temps to plunge as arctic air moves in 21 min ago
- Concert in Bloomington benefits tornado victims 57 min ago
- Video: Ditka Talks: Thursday @ 10 PM
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 3 in custody in Homewood bank robbery
- Man allegedly assaulted first responders in River North
- Stagg High School students, teacher fall ill
- Huge fire hydrants auctioned to benefit 100 Club 18 min ago
- 911 dispatchers recall Washington IL tornado
- Missing woman's body found in Libertyville
- Illinois pension battle brewing after law passes
- Operation Santa answers kids' letters, delivers hope
- Photos: La Porte County stolen items on display
- abcnews: Meet Wonder Woman: Gal Gadot
- Concert in Bloomington benefits tornado...
57 min ago