Woman, 22, missing from West Side group home
January 18, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Police are searching for a woman who has been missing since Thursday.
Twenty-two-year-old Mona Tinder walked out of a group home in the 4600-block of West Jackson.
Tinder is described as standing 6'-2", weighing 200 pounds. She has hazel eyes and reddish brown hair.
Tinder was last seen wearing a tan jacket and black sweat pants.
Authorities say Tinder has a diminished mental capacity and does not know her home address.
Anyone with information should call Chicago police.
- Contaminated injections traced to IL clinic
- Second video allegedly shows guard push student
- Memorial Day travel: Illinois roadways, airports busy
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- James Ealy guilty in 2006 Burger King murder
- $1.5M boat catches fire, trespasser arrested
- Distance not the issue with CPS safe passage
- South Loop shooting injures 2
- Boy runs away from attempted kidnapper at Bell
- Free Sunday parking plan faces scrutiny
- Concealed carry bill passes Illinois House
- Photos: Skagit River Bridge Collapse on I-5
- Bears to retire Mike Ditka number
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO Scolded By 9-Year-Old