Woman, 22, missing from West Side group home
January 18, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Police are searching for a woman who has been missing since Thursday.
Twenty-two-year-old Mona Tinder walked out of a group home in the 4600-block of West Jackson.
Tinder is described as standing 6'-2", weighing 200 pounds. She has hazel eyes and reddish brown hair.
Tinder was last seen wearing a tan jacket and black sweat pants.
Authorities say Tinder has a diminished mental capacity and does not know her home address.
Anyone with information should call Chicago police.
- McHenry, Lake counties prepare for freezing rain 21 min ago
- NW Side residents hold meeting on sex assault 20 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Glen Ellyn student accused of assaulting school staff member 52 min ago
- Rev. Al Sharpton holds meeting on Chicago gun violence 50 min ago
- Man thought to be Gacy victim reunited with family
- Bogus Target charges may not appear for months
- Woman charged after 30 dogs removed from home
- Dixon to receive $9.2M restitution in Crundwell case
- Maine West coach hazing trial put on hold until January
- 2 men killed within blocks of each other in South Shore
- No CO detectors in Skokie apartments where people sickened
- abcnews: Reddit Secret Santa User is Bill Gates
- McHenry, Lake counties prepare for freezing...
21 min ago
- NW Side residents hold meeting on sex assault
20 min ago
- Target credit card breach affects 40...
13 min ago