Funeral held for victim in Joliet double murder; 4 suspects allegedly tried to dismember bodies
January 18, 2013 (JOLIET) (WLS) -- One of two men killed in a gruesome double murder in Joliet was buried Friday.
The funeral for 22-year-old Eric Glover took place at Saint Pat Catholic Church. He was a semi-pro football player.
Police say Glover and Terrence Rankins were lured to a home where they were robbed and killed. The alleged killers tried to dismember the bodies.
Four people are charged with the murders. Police say they found three of the suspects playing video games alongside the bodies.
- Deep freeze hits Chicago area, snow Sunday 37 min ago
- Nelson Mandela remembrances held in Chicago, around world 21 min ago
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 13 min ago
- ComEd vault fire in West Loop
- Bicyclist struck, killed by car on West Side
- New church opens for fast-growing congregation 40 min ago
- 'Peeping Tom' caught watching woman before assault
- Pearl Harbor bombing anniversary marked
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn for $297M
- United Airlines takes Starlight kids on trip to North Pole
- Lakeview runners strip down for 'Santa Speedo Run'
- Video: The Ditka you didn't know
- abcnews: Alleged Cannibal Run Hotel With Grilling Area
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
13 min ago
- Deep freeze hits Chicago area, snow Sunday
37 min ago
- Nelson Mandela remembrances held in...
21 min ago