Eddie Curry ex-wife not guilty of battery against son
January 18, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The ex-wife of former Chicago Bulls player Eddie Curry was found not guilty of charges that she beat the couple's son.
Mokena police arrested Korie Kellogg in April. She was charged with aggravated battery.
Prosecutors say Kellogg beat her 10-year-old son ten times with a belt. Kellogg says she was merely disciplining the child, who had been misbehaving at school.
A Will County issued a not guilty verdict Friday.
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Search resumes Sunday for Malaysian jet
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Mt. Prospect banquet hall closes suddenly
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- 'Project Youth' provides lessons on teen pregnancy, more
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos