Michael Jordan slashes price on Highland Park mansion
January 18, 2013 (HIGHLAND PARK, Ill.) (WLS) -- Former Bulls star Michael Jordan slashed the listing price on his Highland Park mansion.
The 56,000 square foot compound is now listed at $21 million, down from the original asking price of $29 million.
The property has been on the market since February 2012.
The nine bedroom mansion has a garage with space for 15 cars, an indoor-outdoor pool, a putting green and of course, an indoor basketball court.
- Police chase, standoff closes LSD at Fullerton 8 min ago
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery 12 min ago
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- GOP gubernatorial candidates make last campaign push
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Calif. billionaire buys record life insurance policy
- Photos: St. Patrick's Day in Chicago
- abcnews: Honda Recalls 900,000 Odyssey Minivans 29 min ago