Michael Jordan slashes price on Highland Park mansion
January 18, 2013 (HIGHLAND PARK, Ill.) (WLS) -- Former Bulls star Michael Jordan slashed the listing price on his Highland Park mansion.
The 56,000 square foot compound is now listed at $21 million, down from the original asking price of $29 million.
The property has been on the market since February 2012.
The nine bedroom mansion has a garage with space for 15 cars, an indoor-outdoor pool, a putting green and of course, an indoor basketball court.
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash 26 min ago
- FEMA gives Des Plaines River homeowners option to sell
- Freed inmate: New investigation 'like a nightmare'
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Woman sues Four Seasons, claims injuries from massage
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Mumps reports spike across Illinois
- Photos: 13-pound baby boy born in Philly suburb
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake