Michael Jordan slashes price on Highland Park mansion
January 18, 2013 (HIGHLAND PARK, Ill.) (WLS) -- Former Bulls star Michael Jordan slashed the listing price on his Highland Park mansion.
The 56,000 square foot compound is now listed at $21 million, down from the original asking price of $29 million.
The property has been on the market since February 2012.
The nine bedroom mansion has a garage with space for 15 cars, an indoor-outdoor pool, a putting green and of course, an indoor basketball court.
- Dangerous cold for Bears game
- Deer falls through ice in Willow Springs
- Passengers stranded overnight at O'Hare airport
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Mom wants justice in toddler's dog death
- Rod Blagojevich arrest 5th anniversary: a look back
- Illinois man charged with animal cruelty defends actions 21 min ago
- Sen. Kirk undergoes gall bladder surgery
- Chicago teachers rally for education issues
- Stained-glass exhibit opens in Chicago pedway
- Heisman Trophy 2013 Finalists: Jameis Winston, NIU's Jordan...
- Tilting tourist attraction may come to Hancock Center
- Vaccinate Illinois Week kicks off to promote flu shots 36 min ago
- abcnews: Most Popular Gifts: 2013 vs. 1913