High school basketball game closed to public, security increased
January 18, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police stepped up security at a high school basketball game Friday night following the fatal shooting outside the Morgan Park-Simeon game.
Simeon's game against Percy Julian High School was also closed to the public.
Two students were suspended after a fight broke out between Simeon and Morgan Park's teams following a game Wednesday evening.
Tyrone Lawson, 17, was shot and killed after that fight spilled out into the parking lot.
- Mom allegedly kidnaps 2 sons from Beverly 1 min ago
- Truck driver released after boy dies in Ind. hit-and-run 18 min ago
- South Korea ferry sinks; 287 missing, at least 9 dead
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 33 min ago
- Man stabbed in back on McKinley Park street 5 min ago
- Meeting addresses consequences of 'sexting'
- Skill Champ app designed for children with autism
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- Grand jury indicts Lake Station mayor, wife
- Police release sketch in Albany Park attempted kidnapping
- Chicago boy remembered 1 year after suspicious death
- Lyons residents respond to police cuts
- Growing Problem: Stolen Smart Phones 44 min ago
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos