Chicago State University shooting after basketball game leaves 2 charged with murder
January 19, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Two men were charged with murder and due in court Saturday in connection with the shooting death of 17-year-old Tyrone Lawson outside of Chicago State University.
Lawson was shot Wednesday night after a fight during a basketball game between Simeon and Morgan Park high schools spilled into the parking lot.
Michael McNabb, 32, of Chicago and 29-year-old Stephen Gilbert of suburban Alsip, Ill., are charged with murder.
- Brutal cold grips Chicago, suburbs
- Man shot to death in Logan Square
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Boy, 7, allegedly brings loaded gun to Elgin school 42 min ago
- Metra Rock Island train hits car on South Side 36 min ago
- No re-trial for alleged CPD torture victim Wrice
- Baby who died after being left home alone ID'd
- Indiana schools delayed by cold snap
- Man arrested in shooting of Garfield Park pharmacist
- Coyote attacks on small dogs reported in Wheaton
- Cozmanoff guilty in guard's hit-and-run death
- United Airlines keeps naming rights for United Center
- abcnews: 911 calls in Jameis Winston case