Chicago State University shooting after basketball game leaves 2 charged with murder
January 19, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Two men were charged with murder and due in court Saturday in connection with the shooting death of 17-year-old Tyrone Lawson outside of Chicago State University.
Lawson was shot Wednesday night after a fight during a basketball game between Simeon and Morgan Park high schools spilled into the parking lot.
Michael McNabb, 32, of Chicago and 29-year-old Stephen Gilbert of suburban Alsip, Ill., are charged with murder.
- Van driver dies after fiery CTA bus crash
- 2 officers struck by car in West Side alley
- Chicago Bulls fall to Wizards 101-99 in OT
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Gacy investigation helps ID bones of man missing since 1978
- Chase preceded Roseland bus stop crash that injured 5
- Man arrested after Kilbourn Park standoff with kids, dog
- Maywood man charged in fatal West Side hit-and-run 40 min ago
- Park Ridge pole crash causes power outage 25 min ago
- 1957 murder convict Jack McCullough files appeal
- Photos: Van driver dies after CTA bus crash in...
- Missouri execution carried out after 1993 murder of couple over...
- Aereo vs. ABC case before SCOTUS finds justices skeptical
- abcnews: Officer Caught Tripping Kids at Soccer Game
- 7 in :77
33 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos