Chicago State University shooting after basketball game leaves 2 charged with murder
January 19, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Two men were charged with murder and due in court Saturday in connection with the shooting death of 17-year-old Tyrone Lawson outside of Chicago State University.
Lawson was shot Wednesday night after a fight during a basketball game between Simeon and Morgan Park high schools spilled into the parking lot.
Michael McNabb, 32, of Chicago and 29-year-old Stephen Gilbert of suburban Alsip, Ill., are charged with murder.
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop
- GOP gubernatorial candidates hold last forum before primary
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area
- Catalytic converters stolen from cars in Chicago Lawn
- I-55 rest stop dedicated to fallen state trooper
- Priest: Billboard with assault weapon 'disrespectful'
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- CPS student's murder remains unsolved 5 years later
- Armed robberies prompt alert in South Shore
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- Chicago River to be dyed green Saturday morning
- abcnews: Cracked Dam Leads to Human Remains