Chicago State University shooting after basketball game leaves 2 charged with murder
January 19, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Two men were charged with murder and due in court Saturday in connection with the shooting death of 17-year-old Tyrone Lawson outside of Chicago State University.
Lawson was shot Wednesday night after a fight during a basketball game between Simeon and Morgan Park high schools spilled into the parking lot.
Michael McNabb, 32, of Chicago and 29-year-old Stephen Gilbert of suburban Alsip, Ill., are charged with murder.
- Memorial Day Road Race benefits military families
- 17-year-old boy killed in Austin shooting
- Deer on tracks halts Blue Line service temporarily
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Joliet man facing child porn charges
- Missouri freight train crash injures at least 7, collapses... 43 min ago
- Robbie Rogers heading to Galaxy as league's 1st openly gay...
- Second video allegedly shows guard push student
- Contaminated injections traced to IL clinic
- Memorial Day travel: Illinois roadways, airports busy
- James Ealy guilty in 2006 Burger King murder
- Concealed carry bill passes Illinois House
- Photos: Skagit River Bridge Collapse on I-5
- abcnews: Drivers Can't Face Fears, Get Lift Across...
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos