People being checked out after fire in North Side high rise
January 21, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Five people are recovering Tuesday after a fire in a North Side high-rise.
The fire started Monday night in a dumpster in the building in the 4600- block of North Sheridan. Four people who breathed in smoke were taken to area hospitals in good condition. A fifth person was treated at the scene.
- 5 injured after truck crashes into grocery store 1 min ago
- FEMA gives Des Plaines River homeowners option to sell
- Freed inmate: New investigation 'like a nightmare'
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd 36 min ago
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Woman sues Four Seasons, claims injuries from massage
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Mumps reports spike across Illinois
- Photos: 13-pound baby boy born in Philly suburb
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake