People being checked out after fire in North Side high rise
January 21, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Five people are recovering Tuesday after a fire in a North Side high-rise.
The fire started Monday night in a dumpster in the building in the 4600- block of North Sheridan. Four people who breathed in smoke were taken to area hospitals in good condition. A fifth person was treated at the scene.
- Bitter cold expected to last through the weekend
- Nelson Mandela condolence books open, tribute held
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Northern Illinois Huskies fall to Bowling Green 47-27
- Schaumburg woman missing since October found
- Vigil held for Khaseem Greene's cousin killed in NJ
- Blackhawks championship ring offered in raffle
- Family: Boy, 6, suffers post-traumatic stress after shooting
- Girl, 13, charged in Olympia Fields fatal crash that killed boy
- Barrington leader trying to prevent next tanker tragedy
- 'Heart and Soul' - Saturday, Dec. 7, 6 p.m.
- Photos: Christmas Tree Ship arrives at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Made in America 2013: Gift Ideas