Lupe Fiasco kicked out of Inauguration 2013 party after Obama comments
January 22, 2013 (WASHINGTON) (WLS) -- A rapper from Chicago went on a 30-minute tirade against President Barack Obama at a Washington inaugural party Sunday.
Lupe Fiasco was asked to leave the stage 30 minutes into the rant.
"These same people supposedly telling us the truth/Limbaugh is a racist/Glebb Beck is a racist/Gaza Strip was getting bombed/Obama didn't say s---," Fiasco rapped. "that's why I ain't vote for him, next one either/I'm part of the problem/My problem is I'm peaceful."
Several published reports say Fiasco was asked to play a different song, but when he refused, he was escorted offstage and off the premises.
- Shootings leave 2 dead, several injured 5 min ago
- Illinois Lottery bounced checks for 8 winners 35 min ago
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 10 min ago
- Protesters to march against CPS closings 18 min ago
- Illinois Senate approves medical marijuana bill
- Karen Lewis re-elected head of Chicago Teachers Union
- Winning Mega Millions numbers announced
- CTA: Orange Line service resumes
- 4 men charged with murder of Chicago sailor in Bahamas
- New York City commuter trains collide in Connecticut
- Preckwinkle criticizes, questions CPS closures plan
- 2 rescued from capsized boat in Lake Michigan
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
10 min ago
- Illinois Lottery bounced checks for 8 winners
35 min ago
- ABC7 tests alternate Red Line route
8 min ago