Lupe Fiasco kicked out of Inauguration 2013 party after Obama comments
January 22, 2013 (WASHINGTON) (WLS) -- A rapper from Chicago went on a 30-minute tirade against President Barack Obama at a Washington inaugural party Sunday.
Lupe Fiasco was asked to leave the stage 30 minutes into the rant.
"These same people supposedly telling us the truth/Limbaugh is a racist/Glebb Beck is a racist/Gaza Strip was getting bombed/Obama didn't say s---," Fiasco rapped. "that's why I ain't vote for him, next one either/I'm part of the problem/My problem is I'm peaceful."
Several published reports say Fiasco was asked to play a different song, but when he refused, he was escorted offstage and off the premises.
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Campaign to curb military sex assaults continues
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 1 dead in fire at Woodstock residence
- Man falls from Wisconsin Dells roller coaster
- 'Shady Bandit' suspected in North Side bank robbery
- Chicago Tribune endorses Bruce Rauner in GOP primary
- College student found dead on Bannockburn campus
- Naperville man attempting to run 56 miles in 56 hours
- Kustok's daughter not called to stand as defense begins
- Jewel-Osco buys 5 former Dominick's stores
- Elmhurst Armpit Orchestra in St. Patrick's Day parade
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant