Lupe Fiasco kicked out of Inauguration 2013 party after Obama comments
January 22, 2013 (WASHINGTON) (WLS) -- A rapper from Chicago went on a 30-minute tirade against President Barack Obama at a Washington inaugural party Sunday.
Lupe Fiasco was asked to leave the stage 30 minutes into the rant.
"These same people supposedly telling us the truth/Limbaugh is a racist/Glebb Beck is a racist/Gaza Strip was getting bombed/Obama didn't say s---," Fiasco rapped. "that's why I ain't vote for him, next one either/I'm part of the problem/My problem is I'm peaceful."
Several published reports say Fiasco was asked to play a different song, but when he refused, he was escorted offstage and off the premises.
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin 20 min ago
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings 23 min ago
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges 40 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Program Note: Jeopardy to air Late Night
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Presidential library in Chicago takes step forward 45 min ago
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run 39 min ago
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- US decries anti-Semitic leaflets in Ukraine
- Blackhawks set for playoffs Thursday with STL Blues Game 1
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos