1 charged in deadly NW Side hit-and-run
January 23, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A Chicago man is charged in a hit-and-run accident that killed one man and injured that victim's brother.
Police say Alexander Villa, 24, was positively identified as the driver of the car that hit the victims November 24. He was due in bond court Wednesday.
Villa allegedly ran from the scene after his car hit the driver's side of the other car on the 3500-block of West Division.
Ivan Miranda, 24, died in the accident, and his 21-year-old brother was seriously injured.
- Extra-alarm blaze struck in Irving Park 22 min ago
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released 10 min ago
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 40 min ago
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
40 min ago