1 charged in deadly NW Side hit-and-run
January 23, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A Chicago man is charged in a hit-and-run accident that killed one man and injured that victim's brother.
Police say Alexander Villa, 24, was positively identified as the driver of the car that hit the victims November 24. He was due in bond court Wednesday.
Villa allegedly ran from the scene after his car hit the driver's side of the other car on the 3500-block of West Division.
Ivan Miranda, 24, died in the accident, and his 21-year-old brother was seriously injured.
- Snow blankets city, suburbs 1 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- I-Team: Illinois state spy secret revealed
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man charged with shooting Chicago officer
- $2M bond for man accused of shooting 6 at party
- SUV with child stolen in Colorado, I-25 chase 6 min ago
- Bears terminate Julius Peppers contract 1 min ago
- Son goes on trial in man's beating, stabbing death
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- MH370, missing Malaysia Airlines plane, gone 4 days
- San Francisco fire at Mission Bay construction site contained
- Man writes own, hilarious obituary
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos