OB I-57 reopens after 4-car crash
January 23, 2013 (CALUMET PARK, Ill.) (WLS) -- A sheriff's deputy's squad car was involved in a crash that caused a section of outbound I-57 to be shut down Wednesday morning.
The crash happened around 6 a.m. near 123rd Street near south suburban Calumet Park.
At least three other vehicles besides the deputy's squad car were involved in the accident.
Several people were injured, but there was no word on their conditions.
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Murder charges in crash that killed officer
- Photos: Comedian David Brenner throughout the years PHOTOS
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Big Wheel Race in West Dundee
- Man falls to ramp leading to Chicago River
- Oprah sells Harpo Studios complex in West Loop
- Body found in Indiana ID'd as missing woman Cathryn McGill
- Chicago archdiocese to release more abuse files
- Chicago targets in terrorist crosshairs, new al Qaeda magazine...
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- abcnews: Missing plane a 'deliberate act,' Malaysia...