Men accused of stealing copper pipes from vacant homes
January 23, 2013 (AURORA, Ill.) (WLS) -- Two Aurora men are facing nearly four dozen charges in connection with the theft of more than $39,000 worth of copper piping.
Police said that Armando Salazar and Romon Mendoza have been taking the pipes out of vacant homes in Aurora and selling the metal as scrap.
- Brutal cold grips Chicago, suburbs 7 min ago
- Man shot to death in Logan Square
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Stanley Wrice, alleged police torture victim, released from...
- Baby who died after being left home alone ID'd 13 min ago
- Indiana schools delayed by cold snap
- Man arrested in shooting of Garfield Park pharmacist
- Chicago artist created pope's image for Time cover
- Cozmanoff guilty in guard's hit-and-run death
- United Airlines keeps naming rights for United Center
- Metra UP West train delayed by freight train
- Mariano's to hold 3 job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- South Shore Line trains delayed by cold
- 7 in 77