3 children injured in South Side fire
January 23, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Three children were injured, one of them critically, in a South Side fire on Wednesday night.
It happened at a building in the 1000 block of West 76th.
The other two children are in good condition. Their names and ages haven't been released.
Investigators are trying to determine the cause of the fire.
- Extra-alarm blaze struck in Irving Park 32 min ago
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released 33 min ago
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 missing 13 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party 1 min ago
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- California earthquake centered in Eureka measures 6.9 magnitude
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
- 7 in :77
26 min ago
- Extra-alarm blaze struck in Irving Park
32 min ago
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment...
33 min ago