Suspected steak robber allegedly stole cast, meat from Elgin supermarket
January 26, 2013 (ELGIN, Ill.) (WLS) -- A northwest suburban man is accused of two burglaries, including one in which he allegedly broke into a supermarket through the roof and stole cash and steaks.
Elgin police say Isaac Aguirre, 18, stole $1,200 and steaks from Armando's Supermarket on January 8.
Authorities also say he also wrote, "Steak lovin' burglars" on a roof vent cover.
Aguirre is also accused of a burglary at the American Legion in Elgin on Thursday.
He was in custody at the Kane County Jail, being held on $60,000 bond.
Aguirre is charged with two felony counts of burglary, according to Elgin police.
- Blackhawks lose heartbreaking 3OT STL Game 1 37 min ago
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack
- Lawsuit filed against cops accused of lying in court
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- I-Team: Misconduct alleged at US Marshal's office
- Huntley votes to ban e-cigarettes in schools
- Man shot in Lincoln Square
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- Chicago woman owns first Ford Mustang ever sold
- Presidential library in Chicago takes step forward
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos