2 dead after SUV plows through rail, falls 50 feet
January 26, 2013 (SUMMIT, Ill.) (WLS) -- Two people died after their car fell off a bridge in southwest suburban Summit.
The SUV plowed through a guard rail on a bridge at Harlem and I-55, before falling more than 50-feet.
Both people inside the vehicle were killed in the crash.
There is no information on what caused them to drive off the road.
- Snow blankets city, suburbs after March storm 37 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- I-Team: Illinois state spy secret revealed
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man charged with shooting Chicago officer
- $2M bond for man accused of shooting 6 at party
- SUV with child stolen in Colorado, I-25 chase
- Bears terminate Julius Peppers contract
- Son goes on trial in man's beating, stabbing death
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- MH370, missing Malaysia Airlines plane, gone 4 days
- San Francisco fire at Mission Bay construction site contained
- Man writes own, hilarious obituary
- ABC7 to Go, March 12, 2014
55 min ago
- Snow blankets city, suburbs after March storm
37 min ago