2 dead after SUV plows through rail, falls 50 feet
January 26, 2013 (SUMMIT, Ill.) (WLS) -- Two people died after their car fell off a bridge in southwest suburban Summit.
The SUV plowed through a guard rail on a bridge at Harlem and I-55, before falling more than 50-feet.
Both people inside the vehicle were killed in the crash.
There is no information on what caused them to drive off the road.
- 2 hurt in Edgewater crash
- Malaysia jet may have turned back 46 min ago
- Near-death experience inspires businessman
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 6 shot at party in Austin
- PM won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land
- Ford Motor leader William Clay Ford dead 4 min ago
- Medical marijuana law poses workplace dilemma 31 min ago
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Illinois halts plan to require ATV permits 40 min ago
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- Video: Newsviews - Tom Cross
- Video: Newsviews - Bob Grogan
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos