2 killed in SW Side hit-and-run
January 27, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Charges are pending against the driver who killed two people in a hit-and-run crash on Chicago's Southwest Side just before 11 p.m. Friday night near 87th Street and Pulaski.
Police say a woman and a man were changing a tire when a minivan ran them over and took off.
The victims are identified as 39-year-old William Brunson of Chicago and 34-year-old Victoria Means of Riverdale.
Witnesses helped police find the female driver a short distance from the scene.
- Grand Blue Line stop closed by water main break 10 min ago
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Gay marriage at center of 81st District GOP race
- Alvarez, Kirk call to end online sex trafficking
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits