2 killed in SW Side hit-and-run
January 27, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Charges are pending against the driver who killed two people in a hit-and-run crash on Chicago's Southwest Side just before 11 p.m. Friday night near 87th Street and Pulaski.
Police say a woman and a man were changing a tire when a minivan ran them over and took off.
The victims are identified as 39-year-old William Brunson of Chicago and 34-year-old Victoria Means of Riverdale.
Witnesses helped police find the female driver a short distance from the scene.
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash 55 min ago
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Metra delays after man hit by train on NW Side 12 min ago
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock 16 min ago
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest 33 min ago
- Guzman lieutenant set to plead guilty in Chicago
- Campaign to curb military sex assaults continues
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Man falls from Wisconsin Dells roller coaster
- Employers add 175K jobs despite harsh weather 12 min ago
- Fortune cookie turns Bronx woman into millionaire
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant 2 min ago
- 7 in :77
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
55 min ago