2 found shot dead on West Side
Monday, January 28, 2013
January 27, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A 16-year-old boy was one of two victims in a double murder being investigated by Chicago police."I just don't know who would take his life like that," said Marsha Langston, the boy's mother.
Antonio Fenner was shot in the 4200 block of West Congress Parkway Saturday afternoon.
His mother said he attended Manley High School and loved sports.
Thirty-two-year old Dimitri Buford was also killed.
Officers rushed to the scene after receiving reports of the two lying dead on the ground.
No suspects are in custody.
(Copyright ©2013 WLS-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies after Bellwood shooting 42 min ago
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Siblings becoming guardians of disabled adults 41 min ago
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- 3 injured after Metra train hits vehicle in Des Plaines
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
- Bolingbrook firefighters, Meijer donate gift cards to kids
- Dominick's stores prepare for final days of business
- Midlothian auto supply store burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- Ahmad's co-defendant pleads guilty in bribery case
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies after...
42 min ago
- Siblings becoming guardians of disabled...
41 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos