2 found shot dead on West Side
Monday, January 28, 2013
January 27, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A 16-year-old boy was one of two victims in a double murder being investigated by Chicago police."I just don't know who would take his life like that," said Marsha Langston, the boy's mother.
Antonio Fenner was shot in the 4200 block of West Congress Parkway Saturday afternoon.
His mother said he attended Manley High School and loved sports.
Thirty-two-year old Dimitri Buford was also killed.
Officers rushed to the scene after receiving reports of the two lying dead on the ground.
No suspects are in custody.
(Copyright ©2013 WLS-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
- Bears fans brave frigid temps at Soldier Field 18 min ago
- Deer falls through ice in Willow Springs
- Passengers stranded overnight at O'Hare airport
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Waukegan police search for suspect in sex assault 4 min ago
- $100M investment proposed for Gary Airport
- Mom wants justice in toddler's dog death
- Illinois man charged with animal cruelty defends actions
- Sen. Kirk undergoes gall bladder surgery
- Chicago teachers rally for education issues
- Stained-glass exhibit opens in Chicago pedway
- Tilting tourist attraction may come to Hancock Center
- Vaccinate Illinois Week kicks off to promote flu shots
- abcnews: Most Popular Gifts: 2013 vs. 1913
- Bears fans brave frigid temps at Soldier...
18 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links