SUV falls 50 feet off bridge, 2 dead
January 27, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Police are still trying to figure out what caused an SUV to drive off a bridge near Harlem and I-55, killing two women.
The Cook County Medical Examiner confirmed that 37-year-old Michelle Miranda and 36-year-old Sandra Frankum were killed when the SUV fell more than 50 feet off the bridge.
Family members said the crash happened early Saturday morning but the wreckage wasn't found until hours later.
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash 45 min ago
- FEMA gives Des Plaines River homeowners option to sell
- Freed inmate: New investigation 'like a nightmare'
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Woman sues Four Seasons, claims injuries from massage
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Mumps reports spike across Illinois
- Photos: 13-pound baby boy born in Philly suburb
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake