SUV falls 50 feet off bridge, 2 dead
January 27, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Police are still trying to figure out what caused an SUV to drive off a bridge near Harlem and I-55, killing two women.
The Cook County Medical Examiner confirmed that 37-year-old Michelle Miranda and 36-year-old Sandra Frankum were killed when the SUV fell more than 50 feet off the bridge.
Family members said the crash happened early Saturday morning but the wreckage wasn't found until hours later.
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds