Green Line delays attributed to weather
January 27, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Bad weather has caused huge delays on the Green Line Sunday night.
Shuttle buses have been set up to take passengers between the 63rd-Cottage Grove Station, a Red Line connection, and the 63rd-Ashland Station.
Another bus is shuttling between the Green and Red Line 35th-Street Stations.
CTA officials are asking passengers to allow extra time on their trips.
- Fire destroys Gary church, vacant building 10 min ago
- Fast-food workers protest low wages
- Video: Ditka Talks: Thursday @ 10 PM
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- CTA Blue Line to receive $492M investment
- 2 sex assault attempts reported in Humboldt Park 3 min ago
- Coyote interrupts morning rush on I-55 1 min ago
- Woman, 23, missing from Lincoln Square
- 2 men charged with felony mail theft 30 min ago
- Mayor to create grocery store task force 1 min ago
- 2 men arrested on drug charges
- Chicago Bears visit Washington IL as tornado communities brace...
- abcnews: Meet Wonder Woman: Gal Gadot
- 7 in :77
- Fire destroys Gary church, vacant building
10 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos