McHenry man wins $75K for half-court shot at Heat game
January 28, 2013 (MIAMI, Fla.) (WLS) -- A computer technician from north suburban McHenry got $75,000 after a weekend trip to Miami.
Michael Drysch attended the Miami Heat game and participated in a shooting contest sponsored by LeBron James' foundation and Carmex.
Drysch won the money after making a half-court shot and got a bear hug from James, knocking both down to the ground.
Drysch also got to party with the team after the game.
- Fire at building, church in Gary, Indiana 6 min ago
- Mayor to create grocery store task force 59 min ago
- Video: Ditka Talks: Thursday @ 10 PM
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 54 min ago
- CTA Blue Line to receive $492M investment 34 min ago
- 3 in custody in Homewood bank robbery
- Man allegedly assaulted first responders in River North
- Stagg High School students, teacher fall ill
- 911 dispatchers recall Washington IL tornado
- Concert in Bloomington benefits tornado victims
- Midlothian officer faces excessive force charges
- Missing woman's body found in Libertyville
- Photos: Toddler falls meeting Obama puppy 'Sunny'
- abcnews: Meet Wonder Woman: Gal Gadot
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
54 min ago
- Chicago temps to plunge as arctic air moves...
4 min ago