McHenry man wins $75K for half-court shot at Heat game
January 28, 2013 (MIAMI, Fla.) (WLS) -- A computer technician from north suburban McHenry got $75,000 after a weekend trip to Miami.
Michael Drysch attended the Miami Heat game and participated in a shooting contest sponsored by LeBron James' foundation and Carmex.
Drysch won the money after making a half-court shot and got a bear hug from James, knocking both down to the ground.
Drysch also got to party with the team after the game.
- Blackhawks lose heartbreaking 3OT STL Game 1 9 min ago
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack
- Lawsuit filed against cops accused of lying in court
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Huntley votes to ban e-cigarettes in schools
- Man shot in Lincoln Square
- Francis Cardinal George holds Holy Thursday mass
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- Chicago woman owns first Ford Mustang ever sold
- Presidential library in Chicago takes step forward
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos