McHenry man wins $75K for half-court shot at Heat game
January 28, 2013 (MIAMI, Fla.) (WLS) -- A computer technician from north suburban McHenry got $75,000 after a weekend trip to Miami.
Michael Drysch attended the Miami Heat game and participated in a shooting contest sponsored by LeBron James' foundation and Carmex.
Drysch won the money after making a half-court shot and got a bear hug from James, knocking both down to the ground.
Drysch also got to party with the team after the game.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase 33 min ago
- Brief warmup followed by snow
- Digital assets becoming part of estate planning
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Body found near Ind. river where woman last seen 28 min ago
- Con men targeting Mount Greenwood senior citizens
- Former Will Co. jail inmate sues over alleged excessive force
- State Rep. race in SW suburbs heats up
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
- 11th District Republicans hope to unseat Bill Foster
- Chicagoan helping to empower college students
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- Video: Time-Lapse Video: Snow Melt in Naperville
- abcnews: Chris Brown Arrested for Violating Probation
- CPD officer killed in crash after police...
33 min ago