McHenry man wins $75K for half-court shot at Heat game
January 28, 2013 (MIAMI, Fla.) (WLS) -- A computer technician from north suburban McHenry got $75,000 after a weekend trip to Miami.
Michael Drysch attended the Miami Heat game and participated in a shooting contest sponsored by LeBron James' foundation and Carmex.
Drysch won the money after making a half-court shot and got a bear hug from James, knocking both down to the ground.
Drysch also got to party with the team after the game.
- Officer, man shot in Arlington Heights standoff 35 min ago
- Brutal cold grips continues; more snow coming 41 min ago
- Mother charged in death of 7-month-old baby
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 41 min ago
- Man charged after boy allegedly brings gun to Elgin school
- Gun violence victims remembered at Roseland vigil
- Block 37 developers indicted on federal fraud charges
- Mariano's holds job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Our Lady of Guadalupe celebration wraps up in Des Plaines
- Feds crack down on unsafe buses
- No retrial for alleged CPD torture victim Wrice
- Rally held to support CTA program that helps ex-convicts
- Mom charged after YouTube postings of alphabet lesson
- abcnews: More Teens Sought in Mansion Party
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
41 min ago
- Officer, man shot in Arlington Heights...
35 min ago
- Brutal cold grips continues; more snow coming
41 min ago