McHenry man wins $75K for half-court shot at Heat game
January 28, 2013 (MIAMI, Fla.) (WLS) -- A computer technician from north suburban McHenry got $75,000 after a weekend trip to Miami.
Michael Drysch attended the Miami Heat game and participated in a shooting contest sponsored by LeBron James' foundation and Carmex.
Drysch won the money after making a half-court shot and got a bear hug from James, knocking both down to the ground.
Drysch also got to party with the team after the game.
- 4 of 54 schools to be saved in CPS closings vote
- Tsarnaev friend killed in Orlando by FBI 56 min ago
- Saving on Gas? Fine Print for Rewards Programs
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help
- Plane with cracked windshield lands safely at Midway 4 min ago
- Boy, 16, killed in Back of the Yards shooting
- Officials: Summer construction to create about 6,500 jobs
- Free movies at Millennium Park this summer
- Chief Keef arrested at Georgia hotel 47 min ago
- $19.6M settlement in priest sex abuse lawsuit
- I-Team: Illinois schools lack tornado 'safe rooms'
- Schaumburg couple survive Oklahoma tornado
- abcnews: See Jennifer Lawrence's 'X-Men' Look
- 7 in :77