Kristin Cavallari talks baby, kissing
January 28, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Kristin Cavallari, the fiancee of Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler, is spending Monday afternoon at Pioneer Court in downtown Chicago, convincing couples to kiss as part of a Gillette shaving promotion.Men who have stubble got a shave and then kissed their significant other to find out whether kissing is better clean shaven or with stubble.
Cavallari says she hopes her baby boy won't play football. Cutler was sidelined with a concussion this season. And with President Barack Obama saying he's not sure if he would allow his child to play football, the former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant told DNAInfo.com she'd like to steer her son toward a less dangerous sport.
"He's such a sweet little baby, he really is. And he just got his first tooth, which we're excited about, and we started feeding him last week, so it's been a lot of fun," she said.
Cavallari says she's not sure if she and Cutler will host a Super Bowl party at their home.
Former reality TV star Cavallari talked publicly for the first time in November about about their baby boy Camden Jack.
"The baby's great," she said at a fashion show held at Soldier Field. "He's smiling now and laughing and making all kinds of noises. So every day's a lot of fun, it's always something new."
- Snow in forecast as shoppers brave deep freeze 49 min ago
- Driver charged after bicyclist killed in Douglas Park accident 58 min ago
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- ON DEMAND: ABC 7 Chicago's 'Heart and Soul'
- Young singer with autism releases inspirational song 59 min ago
- Nelson Mandela remembrances held in Chicago, around world
- ComEd vault fire in West Loop
- Astor House tenants face eviction
- Cancer patient without heat after power shut off
- 'Peeping Tom' caught watching woman before assault
- Dylan's electric guitar sells for nearly $1M
- Photos: Pearl Harbor anniversary
- abcnews: Alleged Cannibal Ran Hotel With Grilling Area
- Snow in forecast as shoppers brave deep...
49 min ago
- Young singer with autism releases...
59 min ago