Cops: Teacher admits sending explicit pic to middle school students
January 28, 2013 (PORTAGE, Ind.) (WLS) -- In Portage, Ind., a teacher at Fegely Middle School has been charged with child solicitation and what is called vicarious sexual gratification.
Authorities say 44-year-old Bryan Tyman admitted sending a sexually explicit picture of himself to two female middle school students. They did not respond.
He allegedly maintained some sort of relationship with the two girls through phone conversations and text messages. The girls are now in high school.
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds