3 Schaumburg police officers resign
January 30, 2013 (SCHAUMBURG, Ill.) (WLS) -- Three Schaumburg police officers arrested on drug conspiracy charges resigned.
John Cichy, Matt Hudak, and Terry O'Brien have been on paid administrative leave since their arrests two years ago. They are accused of taking marijuana and cocaine seized during arrests and reselling it through a street dealer.
On Wednesday, prosecutors dropped charges in two more cases the officers were involved in. Other charges had been dropped on Tuesday.
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 missing
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- Metra train strikes pedestrian in New Lenox 16 min ago
- Person killed by Amtrak from Chicago to STL
- Chicago electric bills to rise; city claims could've been worse
- $7 million shoplifting suspects to remain jailed 39 min ago
- Teen accused in Chicago livery driver shooting death
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- Earthquake in California centered in Eureka
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute
- ABC7 To Go 3-10-14
33 min ago