3 Schaumburg police officers resign
January 30, 2013 (SCHAUMBURG, Ill.) (WLS) -- Three Schaumburg police officers arrested on drug conspiracy charges resigned.
John Cichy, Matt Hudak, and Terry O'Brien have been on paid administrative leave since their arrests two years ago. They are accused of taking marijuana and cocaine seized during arrests and reselling it through a street dealer.
On Wednesday, prosecutors dropped charges in two more cases the officers were involved in. Other charges had been dropped on Tuesday.
- Oklahoma tornado death toll in Moore at 24 10 min ago
- Chicago Weather: Storms sweep through area
- ID sought for woman's body burned in Avondale Dumpster
- 2 charged in Markham man's murder
- 3 vehicles involved in Oswego head-on collision
- CTA robberies reported at Loop train stations
- Wife douses husband with beer after Wrigley home run
- Detroit Red Wings beat Chicago Blackhawks 3-1
- I-Team: Expanded gambling in Illinois
- Photos: Milwaukee Pug Fest 2013
- abcnews: 200-Lbs. Bear Pulled From Colorado Springs...
- 7 in :77
- Oklahoma tornado death toll in Moore at 24
10 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos