Wrongfully convicted man's lawyers want to depose Daley
January 31, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Lawyers for Ronald Kitchen, who spent more than 20 years in prison for a murder he didn't commit, want to depose former Chicago Mayor Richard Daley.
Kitchen's lawyers have asked a federal judge to force Daley to take the stand in a suit against former police commander Jon Burge.
Daley is not a defendant in the case.
Kitchen was exonerated in 2009 and now lives out of the state.
- Spring-like temperatures to give way to snow 6 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court to consider Blagojevich transcripts 45 min ago
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman 31 min ago
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap 50 min ago
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as...
31 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos