Truck carrying elephants safe after 40 car I-70 pileup
Traffic was stalled Thursday evening around Interstate 70 in Hendricks County, Indiana because of 40 vehicle pileup.
Snow and whiteout conditions caused this chain reaction crash.
A dozen were hurt in the crash, authorities said.
One of the trucks involved was carrying elephants but they did not get loose and they were not hurt.
- Woman sexually abused in Mayfair park
- Ind. beaches close after substance found in water
- NBA Finals Game 6: Heat have no room for error
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Chicago Shooting Count: 8 shot in 9 hours Monday 9 min ago
- Supreme Court grants Madigan more time on guns
- Lombard's Los Burritos Mexicanos still closed after E. coli cases
- Bruins beat Blackhawks in NHL finals Game 3
- UofC biochem student missing 6 days 10 min ago
- Report: Special session on pension to cost $40K a day
- Car slams into Sauk Village apartment, sleeping couple injured
- Wheeling to consider assault weapons ban
- Man tried to sexually assault girl, 14, at gunpoint: Police
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit
- Lunch Break
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos