Truck carrying elephants safe after 40 car I-70 pileup
Traffic was stalled Thursday evening around Interstate 70 in Hendricks County, Indiana because of 40 vehicle pileup.
Snow and whiteout conditions caused this chain reaction crash.
A dozen were hurt in the crash, authorities said.
One of the trucks involved was carrying elephants but they did not get loose and they were not hurt.
- Snow followed by extreme cold in city, suburbs 25 min ago
- Skokie fire lights up sky 11 min ago
- Illinois bids for Boeing plant 24 min ago
- School, Emergency Closings
- Office Depot moving OfficeMax HQ from Naperville to FL
- Groupon founder to donate half his wealth to charity
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn for $344M
- Store owner shoots, kills alleged robber on SE Side
- Video released of multi-vehicle pile-up near Milwaukee
- Public hearing discusses Ashland bus-only lane
- Lake Zurich lockdowns lifted after reported student with weapons
- Derrick Smith wants case thrown out for being too 'vague'
- Santa visits cancer patient at Northwestern Hospital
- abcnews: Dog thwarts mail delivery for over a year
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
29 min ago