Truck carrying elephants safe after 40 car I-70 pileup
Traffic was stalled Thursday evening around Interstate 70 in Hendricks County, Indiana because of 40 vehicle pileup.
Snow and whiteout conditions caused this chain reaction crash.
A dozen were hurt in the crash, authorities said.
One of the trucks involved was carrying elephants but they did not get loose and they were not hurt.
- 4 children injured in S. Side drive-by shooting
- Motorized wheelchair stolen from inspirational teen
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Parishioners find inspiration in Cardinal George
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Couple marks 77-year wedding anniversary
- Utica marks 10 years since deadly tornado
- Kraft recalls 96,000 pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Flowers blooming in Millennium Park's Lurie Garden
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout