11-year-old boy found after being reported missing
February 1, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police have found an 11-year-old boy who had been missing since Wednesday morning.
Keontay Hightie was last seen in the 2200-block of North Rockwell, leaving for school just after 7 a.m.
Chicago police confirmed Friday afternoon that the boy has been found.
- Snow, cold fail to deter holiday shoppers 1 min ago
- Chicago pastor under investigation for child sex abuse 11 min ago
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 1 dead, several injured in Racine pile-up 15 min ago
- Patients celebrate holidays at Ronald McDonald House
- 2-year-old girl killed by dog on South Side 56 min ago
- Driver charged after bicyclist killed in Douglas Park accident
- FEMA canvassing tornado areas in Central Ill.
- Blackhawks G Crawford leaves game early with injury
- Chicago marks passing of Nelson Mandela
- Bears, Cowboys prepped for frigid Monday game
- Cold weather brings flight delays, cancellations
- abcnews: Man trapped in empty plane at Houston Airport
- Snow, cold fail to deter holiday shoppers
1 min ago
- 1 dead, several injured in Racine pile-up
15 min ago