Metra fare hike for 10-ride passes takes effect
February 1, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Metra commuters have to pay more for 10-ride passes, effective Friday.
The fare has increased 11 percent.
Depending on the distance traveled, as much as $9.25 could be added to the cost of the pass.
Ten-ride passes are valid for one year, while one-day passes expire after 14 days.
- Mom allegedly kidnaps 2 sons from Beverly 18 min ago
- Truck driver released after boy dies in Ind. hit-and-run 9 min ago
- South Korea ferry sinks; 287 missing, at least 9 dead
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Lake Station mayor, wife plead not guilty to corruption charges 24 min ago
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- Man stabbed in back on McKinley Park street
- Blackhawks set for playoffs Thursday with STL Blues Game 1
- Bulls 1st round playoff schedule vs Wizards released
- I-Team: New defendant added in 'El Chapo' case
- Portland shootout injures officer, kills police dog
- Beltran-Leyva gang leader arrested, Mexico says
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
- 7 in :77