Metra fare hike for 10-ride passes takes effect
February 1, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Metra commuters have to pay more for 10-ride passes, effective Friday.
The fare has increased 11 percent.
Depending on the distance traveled, as much as $9.25 could be added to the cost of the pass.
Ten-ride passes are valid for one year, while one-day passes expire after 14 days.
- Snow followed by extreme cold in city, suburbs 24 min ago
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn; no winner
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 46 min ago
- Baby found in car seat pronounced dead 9 min ago
- Proposed law on gun sentencing tweaked 4 min ago
- Pope honored as Catholics gather at Our Lady of Guadalupe 22 min ago
- Stanley Wrice, alleged police torture victim, released from... 10 min ago
- Rod Blagojevich's wife Patti 'feeling hopeful' for appeal
- Alleged robber shot, killed by store owner ID'd 54 min ago
- Couple injured after van lands in Huntley creek
- Cops: Drunk ambulance driver caused Uptown crash
- Sen. Kirk released after gall bladder surgery
- abcnews: How Tom Hanks became Walt Disney
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
46 min ago
- Snow followed by extreme cold in city,...
24 min ago
- Stanley Wrice, alleged police torture...
10 min ago
- Pope honored as Catholics gather at Our...
22 min ago