West Chicago teachers closer to striking
February 1, 2013 -- Classes could be canceled for nearly 4,000 students Monday morning if the West Chicago teachers union and school board don't agree on a contract.
School District 33 representatives and union members are not planning to meet until Sunday afternoon. School officials say they have been reviewing a contract offer since Thursday night.
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop 54 min ago
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw 55 min ago
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Priest: Billboard with assault weapon 'disrespectful'
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- Armed robberies prompt alert in South Shore
- CPS student's murder remains unsolved 5 years later
- Ohio Turnpike crash kills 3; Victims ID'd
- Wrong-way driver collides with semi on Skyway
- Quinn makes 1st public event since controversial audit
- Chicago River to be dyed green Saturday morning
- Photos: 'Modern Family' house on market for $2.35M
- abcnews: Cracked Dam Leads to Human Remains 30 min ago
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West...
54 min ago
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
55 min ago
- Missing plane sent signals to satellite for...
25 min ago