Art Institute admission prices rise
February 1, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Visiting the Art Institute just got more expensive.
The admission price for adults and seniors went up by $2 Friday.
It means Chicago residents will pay $18 to get in and out-of-state visitors will pay $23.
Students and senior will now pay $12 and children under 14 will still get in free.
- Snow cancels, delays flights at airports 1 min ago
- Austin fire destroys building, leaves 10 homeless 42 min ago
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Snow, cold fail to deter holiday shoppers
- 1 dead, several injured in Racine pile-up
- Patients celebrate holidays at Ronald McDonald House
- 2-year-old girl killed by dog on South Side
- Driver charged after bicyclist killed in Douglas Park accident
- FEMA canvassing tornado areas in Central Ill.
- Blackhawks G Crawford leaves game early with injury
- Chicago marks passing of Nelson Mandela
- Bears, Cowboys prepped for frigid Monday game
- abcnews: Man trapped in empty plane at Houston Airport