Man allegedly tried to abduct two teens in Bolingbrook
February 1, 2013 (BOLINGBROOK, Ill.) (WLS) -- Police released the sketch of a man who tried to abduct two 16-year old girls in Bolingbrook.
The first incident happened Tuesday near Radcliff and Old Stone Road and the girl struggled with the man, according to authorities.
The alleged offender fled in a blue, Ford Explorer when a witness began yelling, according to police.
On Thursday a man followed a girl into an apartment building as she walked home from Bolingbrook High School, police said.
She fought off the attack and the man took off on foot.
- Park Manor drive-by injures 5 children 23 min ago
- Man in custody in fatal hit-and-run on West Side, police say 9 min ago
- Boston Marathon 2014 winners cross finish line 10 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago shootings: 9 dead, 35 hurt since Friday night
- Man charged in fatal Dan Ryan crash 15 min ago
- 2 officers hurt in Calumet Heights rollover crash
- Teen OK after riding in wheel well of Hawaii jet 6 min ago
- Families' hopes for ferry victims painfully humble 17 min ago
- Motorized wheelchair stolen from Ondelee Perteet
- Florida sinkhole threatens 2 Orlando-area homes
- Rubin Carter dead at 76; boxer 'Hurricane' exonerated in triple...
- Kevin Sharp dead at 43; country singer battled cancer young
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout
- 7 in :77