Man allegedly tried to abduct two teens in Bolingbrook
February 1, 2013 (BOLINGBROOK, Ill.) (WLS) -- Police released the sketch of a man who tried to abduct two 16-year old girls in Bolingbrook.
The first incident happened Tuesday near Radcliff and Old Stone Road and the girl struggled with the man, according to authorities.
The alleged offender fled in a blue, Ford Explorer when a witness began yelling, according to police.
On Thursday a man followed a girl into an apartment building as she walked home from Bolingbrook High School, police said.
She fought off the attack and the man took off on foot.
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet 12 min ago
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57
- HS basketball player shines despite disabilty 31 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 'El Chapo' lieutenant wants trial in Chicago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Teacher's aide posed as teen to meet girls online
- CTA Green Line service halted, officials say
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Dog rescue underway at Lake Michigan 56 min ago
- Foreign military mission barred from Crimea
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD
- HS basketball player shines despite disabilty
31 min ago
- NLEI's Construct Program
37 min ago