Portage Park shooting kills man, 22
February 2, 2013 ( CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police say they are investigating the shooting of a man on the city's Northwest Side.
Authorities say the 22-year old victim was shot in the chest on the 3900-block of North Central Avenue in the Portage Park neighborhood Friday night.
The man was pronounced dead at the hospital.
No one was in custody Saturday.
- Young girl found dead in Riverdale
- Lake Shore Drive reopens after 8-hour standoff
- NCAA Tournament 2014 bracket matchups set
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Toddler reported missing on South Side
- Kevin Trudeau to be sentenced in federal court
- Person hit by train in Grayslake, Metra affected
- Semi rolls over at I-80 in Country Club Hills
- Late winter snow shuts schools, offices on East Coast 52 min ago
- 2 found dead in Michigan City shooting
- NIT 2014 bracket puts Illini as No. 2 seed
- Billion Dollar Bracket Challenge seeks perfect NCAA guesses
- St. Patrick's Day 2014 parades proceed amid tension over gays
- abcnews: Honda Recalls 900,000 Odyssey Minivans
- ABC7 To Go 3-17-14
40 min ago