Couple renews vows after 60 years of marriage
February 2, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A Chicago couple celebrated 60 years together with family, friends and a renewal of their vows.
It seems Tomas and Josefina Lozado are a romantic pair. They renewed their vows on their 25th and 50th anniversaries. as well.
The couple's grandchildren and great grandchildren made up the wedding party for Saturday's ceremony.
Mr. Lozado is a Korean War veteran and Purple Heart recipient. He and his wife hope to renew their vows again on their 75th anniversary.
- China: Vietnam detects signal from missing jet
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Yelp Reviews: Real or Fake?
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- ABC7's Ravi Baichwal takes part in dance event
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD