Visitation, funeral set as mother mourns fourth child killed
February 3, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A visitation will be held Sunday for Ronnie Chambers, a man whose mother had already lost all her other children to shootings before Ronnie's death in January.
The 34-year-old was the youngest child of Shirley Chambers. She has now lost all three sons and one daughter to gun violence over an 18-year period.
Ronnie Chambers was shot in the head last Saturday while sitting in a car.
His funeral was scheduled for Sunday.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase 48 min ago
- Brief warm-up followed by snow 47 min ago
- Missing plane may have created seismic event, Chinese researchers say
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 45 min ago
- Cops: Sober man testing vehicle breathalyzer causes crash
- Mundelein girl in court again after half-sister's murder
- Cocaine stash found in Aurora man's home 30 min ago
- 2 accused of videotaping abuse at nursing home 5 min ago
- Pi Day celebrated on 3.14 with Chicago specials
- Photos: Chicago police officer killed in crash
- SUV rolls off Jane Addams exit ramp in Rosemont
- Northwestern University unveils $3.75B campaign
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- abcnews: Cops Seek Bad Witch Who Stole Ruby Red... 1 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
45 min ago
- 7 in 77
- CPD officer killed in crash after police...
48 min ago