Visitation, funeral set as mother mourns fourth child killed
February 3, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A visitation will be held Sunday for Ronnie Chambers, a man whose mother had already lost all her other children to shootings before Ronnie's death in January.
The 34-year-old was the youngest child of Shirley Chambers. She has now lost all three sons and one daughter to gun violence over an 18-year period.
Ronnie Chambers was shot in the head last Saturday while sitting in a car.
His funeral was scheduled for Sunday.
- Freezing rain, snow spreads across NW suburbs 57 min ago
- Boy, 11, killed after carjacker crashes into SUV
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 51 min ago
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting 36 min ago
- Flossmoor boy, 15, charged with murdering older brother
- Albany Park youth orchestra broadens students' horizons 31 min ago
- 400 tuba players perform at Palmer House Hilton
- Families of murdered children gather at St. Sabina
- Holiday posada offers health insurance help in Pilsen
- Funeral held for teacher killed in Indiana roadside crash
- Bruce Rauner wins Cook County GOP endorsement
- hAPPy Holidays from ABC7 Chicago
- abcnews: 4 Arrested in Deadly NJ Mall Carjacking
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
51 min ago
- Freezing rain, snow spreads across NW suburbs
57 min ago
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood...
36 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos