Man dies at West Side police station
February 3, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- An autopsy is scheduled Sunday for a man who died while in Chicago police custody.
John Hubbard, 44, was found unresponsive Saturday in an interview room at the Homan Square station on the city's West Side, police said.
Hubbard was taken to a hospital where he was pronounced dead.
The cause of death was unknown Sunday.
Chicago police had not released any information Sunday about why Hubbard was in custody.
- Snow, cold fail to deter holiday shoppers
- Chicago pastor under investigation for child sex abuse 41 min ago
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Several injured in Racine pile-up
- Driver charged after bicyclist killed in Douglas Park accident
- Blackhawks G Crawford leaves game early with injury
- Chicago marks passing of Nelson Mandela
- Patients celebrate holidays at Ronald McDonald House
- Church holds service outside after roof collapse
- Bears, Cowboys prepped for frigid Monday game
- Man dies after Evanston shooting, car crash
- Ice storm, sleet, deep freeze in Mid-Atlantic, East Coast areas
- Kennedy Center Honors for Joel, MacLaine, Santana, Hancock,...