Man dies at West Side police station
February 3, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- An autopsy is scheduled Sunday for a man who died while in Chicago police custody.
John Hubbard, 44, was found unresponsive Saturday in an interview room at the Homan Square station on the city's West Side, police said.
Hubbard was taken to a hospital where he was pronounced dead.
The cause of death was unknown Sunday.
Chicago police had not released any information Sunday about why Hubbard was in custody.
- School shooting remembered 25 years later
- Extensive vandalism devastates South Side church
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Relative of murdered Chicago child fatally shot
- WWI submarine has an underwater Lake Michigan grave
- 4 dead, 15 shot in citywide gun violence
- CPS teachers continue citywide marches
- Homeless pets find homes with PAWS Chicago
- Shots fired, multi-car crash in Hammond Walmart parking lot
- Amtrak train from New Orleans to Chicago derails
- Quinn, parents of Newtown victims, speak on gun control
- Boy, 12, critically hurt in Little Village shooting
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos