1 dead, 2 hurt in Dan Ryan crash
February 3, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Traffic returned to normal on the northbound Dan Ryan Expressway late Sunday after several lanes were blocked earlier at 95th Street because of a crash.
One person died and two others were injured.
State police say a man in his 70's lost control of his SUV and crashed into a car parked on the shoulder of the road.
It is not clear why the car was on the side of the road.
- Grand Blue Line stop reopened after water main break
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- GOP candidates for IL treasurer square off in forum
- Mt. Prospect woman accuses neighbor of hate crime
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- Larkin High School poms squad honored
- Chicago glows green ahead of St. Patrick's Day
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits