Ex-Schaumburg cop Matthew Hudak to post $35K bail
February 4, 2013 (SCHAUMBURG, Ill.) (WLS) -- A former Schaumburg police officer charged with running a drug ring will be free Monday after posting $35,000 in bail.
A judge approved Matthew Hudak's release after his sister testified that a family member provided the money.
Hudak, and other former Schaumburg officers Terrance O'Brien and John Cichy -- are accused of stealing and reselling illegal drugs seized during arrests. They've all pleaded not guilty to the charges.
Cichy is up for a bond hearing Tuesday. O'Brien is scheduled for one in two weeks.
- Snow, cold fail to deter holiday shoppers
- Chicago pastor under investigation for child sex abuse 20 min ago
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Several injured in Racine pile-up
- Driver charged after bicyclist killed in Douglas Park accident
- Blackhawks G Crawford leaves game early with injury 42 min ago
- Chicago marks passing of Nelson Mandela
- Patients celebrate holidays at Ronald McDonald House
- Church holds service outside after roof collapse
- Bears, Cowboys prepped for frigid Monday game
- Man dies after Evanston shooting, car crash
- Ice storm, sleet, deep freeze in Mid-Atlantic, East Coast areas
- Kennedy Center Honors for Joel, MacLaine, Santana, Hancock,...