Another salon robbed, this one in Wicker Park
February 4, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- It has happened again: another hair salon in Chicago is robbed.
Police are trying to determine if the robbery is the work of the same man responsible for a string of holdups.
The latest heist happened Monday morning at a Great Clips salon in the 1200-block of N. Ashland in the Wicker Park neighborhood.
local, theresa gutierrez
- Freeze hits Chicago area, snow expected Sunday
- Bicyclist struck, killed by car on West Side
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Nelson Mandela remembrances held in Chicago, around world
- ComEd vault fire in West Loop
- Astor House tenants face eviction
- New church opens for fast-growing congregation
- Cancer patient without heat after power shut off
- 'Peeping Tom' caught watching woman before assault
- Dylan's electric guitar sells for nearly $1M
- Couples renew marriage vows at Field Museum
- Photos: Pearl Harbor anniversary
- abcnews: Alleged Cannibal Run Hotel With Grilling Area