Another salon robbed, this one in Wicker Park
February 4, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- It has happened again: another hair salon in Chicago is robbed.
Police are trying to determine if the robbery is the work of the same man responsible for a string of holdups.
The latest heist happened Monday morning at a Great Clips salon in the 1200-block of N. Ashland in the Wicker Park neighborhood.
local, theresa gutierrez
- Lake Shore Drive standoff ends, suspect in custody 43 min ago
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 46 min ago
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- GOP gubernatorial candidates make last campaign push
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Calif. billionaire buys record life insurance policy
- ON DEMAND: St. Patrick's Day Parade
- abcnews: Honda Recalls 900,000 Odyssey Minivans
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
46 min ago
- SB Lake Shore Drive reopens after standoff
45 min ago