Suspect arrested in series of salon robberies
February 4, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Skokie police tell ABC7 they have arrested a suspect in a series of salon robberies.
One man may be responsible for more than a dozen hold ups.
The latest robbery happened Monday morning at the Great Clips near Milwaukee and Ashland.
The same man is suspected in other hair salon robberies in Chicago and the northern suburbs.
Police tell ABC7 Monday night they have called in the state's attorney to work out the charges.
- Snow, cold fail to deter holiday shoppers
- Chicago pastor under investigation for child sex abuse
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Several injured in Racine pile-up
- Driver charged after bicyclist killed in Douglas Park accident
- FEMA canvassing tornado areas in Central Ill. 54 min ago
- Blackhawks G Crawford leaves game early with injury
- Chicago marks passing of Nelson Mandela
- Patients celebrate holidays at Ronald McDonald House
- Church holds service outside after roof collapse
- Bears, Cowboys prepped for frigid Monday game
- Man dies after Evanston shooting, car crash
- Cold weather brings flight delays, cancellations