Suspect arrested in series of salon robberies
February 4, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Skokie police tell ABC7 they have arrested a suspect in a series of salon robberies.
One man may be responsible for more than a dozen hold ups.
The latest robbery happened Monday morning at the Great Clips near Milwaukee and Ashland.
The same man is suspected in other hair salon robberies in Chicago and the northern suburbs.
Police tell ABC7 Monday night they have called in the state's attorney to work out the charges.
- Contaminated injections traced to IL clinic 42 min ago
- Second video allegedly shows guard push student 55 min ago
- Memorial Day travel: Illinois roadways, airports busy
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- James Ealy guilty in 2006 Burger King murder
- $1.5M boat catches fire, trespasser arrested
- Distance not the issue with CPS safe passage
- South Loop shooting injures 2
- Boy runs away from attempted kidnapper at Bell
- Free Sunday parking plan faces scrutiny
- Concealed carry bill passes Illinois House
- Photos: Skagit River Bridge Collapse on I-5
- Bears to retire Mike Ditka number
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO Scolded By 9-Year-Old
- Contaminated injections traced to IL clinic
42 min ago
- Second video allegedly shows guard push...
55 min ago