Suspect arrested in series of salon robberies
February 4, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Skokie police tell ABC7 they have arrested a suspect in a series of salon robberies.
One man may be responsible for more than a dozen hold ups.
The latest robbery happened Monday morning at the Great Clips near Milwaukee and Ashland.
The same man is suspected in other hair salon robberies in Chicago and the northern suburbs.
Police tell ABC7 Monday night they have called in the state's attorney to work out the charges.
- 2 hurt in North Side crash 8 min ago
- Malaysia jet may have turned back 57 min ago
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this' 16 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 45 min ago
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Mt. Prospect banquet hall closes suddenly
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- 'Project Youth' provides lessons on teen pregnancy, more
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
45 min ago
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through...
16 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos