Crundwell ranch sold to nephew for $1M
February 5, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The quarter horse ranch once owned by former Dixon Comptroller Rita Crundwell has been sold to her nephew for more than $1 million.
Richard Humphrey Junior closed on the property in the 1500-block Of Red Brick Road in Dixon on Friday. He paid $1,134,375.
The nearly 88-acre site has been in the Humphrey family for about 30 years. Crundwell bought the site from her brother in 2011 for $270,000.
In November, Crundwell admitted to stealing more than $53 million from the city of Dixon. She will be sentenced next week.
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder 52 min ago
- Chicago Weather: Snow to arrive Tuesday
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school 34 min ago
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010...
52 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos