Pearl Jam sold out: Fans scoop up Wrigley Field tickets with record speed
February 8, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Tickets to the Pearl Jam concert at Chicago's Wrigley Field in July sold out in hours Saturday, according to Live Nation, setting a new record.
The tickets for the July 19 show went on sale at 10 a.m. Saturday for the general and were all gone by approximately 11:30 a.m.
Live Nation says it was the fastest concert sellout for Wrigley Field in history.
Wrigleyville residents got to buy tickets earlier in the week.
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Tinley Park hosts St. Patrick's Day parade
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Ford Motor leader William Clay Ford dead
- Illinois halts plan to require ATV permits
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos